1. Issues we Focus on:
Common issues that our clients are looking to be coached in include:
- Personal leadership growth
- Work life balance
- Staff dynamics and leadership
- Creating and Implementing Vision
- Creating a culture of developing high potential leaders
- Improving communication amongst leader and organization
- Creating shared values and guidelines for organization
- Creating an environment with smart measurable goals
2. What is included in the skill set of an excellent coach?
An excellent coach is:
- A great listener
- Excels in problem solving
- Enjoys difficult challenges
- Has the ability to focus
- Consistently offers encouragement and support
- Is clear and concise
- Has the ability to see through fog to core issues
- Has a wide variety of experience
- Has excellent communication skills
- Desires that clients experience change
- Offers different perspectives
- Is willing to have hard conversations
- Willing to challenge and confront when necessary
- Points out what clients may not see
- Insists that the coaching relationship produces results for the client
I am and will be an excellent coach for you!
3. What will Coaching do for you?
A Coach will move you forward toward achieving your goals.
A Coach will help you get unstuck.
A Coach will develop your leadership potential.
A Coach will empower you to accelerate change in your organization.
A Coach will assist your organization in navigating transitions.
A Coach will help you to grow in Character, Health, Life, and Leadership.
Coaching is for anyone that wants to improve his or her leadership.
- A Head Coach of a sports program
- A Team Leader in the work place
- An Individual who desires to see personal growth in their own leadership
Click here to get in Contact with Coach JT Ayers. I will never promise something that I cannot deliver on.