There is a secret to growing your program and becoming successful that no one is talking about…
When I ask other leaders how everything is going, it is common for me to hear how “great” everything is going. The conversation usually revolves around all the good things that are going on but once you begin to see their team I have noticed this is far from the case.
This disconnect occurs and is common where the main leader has little idea the state their program or team is in. If they have noticed a lack in the programs success they have no clue what to do about it.
Let me ask you a few questions…
- Do you desire to accelerate your own personal growth and achieve measure goals for you and your team?
- What does your team really think about your leadership?
- How much would it be worth to know the real health of your organizational culture?
- Would knowing ways to improve in your leadership be helpful to you?
- Do you realize the influence you have as a leader and what effect it has on your team or organization?
- Are you as a leader willing (and with the courage) to be vulnerable to find the holes in your leadership?
Let's be real here. Leaders are often the last to hear of a problem on a team. Leaders are ambushed with the news that things are not as good as they had thought. We all have blind spots. It takes someone special and with your trust to see and then point out those blind spots. Wise leaders are open to the input of others, in an attempt to improve personally and assist the team or organization they lead.
I want to help your team by helping you!
Here is the deal:
I’m offering a special consulting opportunity for your team and leadership. Due to the fact that I am a Head Coach, Teacher, Ministry Leader, and CEO of FireBarkMedia I am limited in the amount of leaders I can serve with this opportunity. So check this out below and jump in to be one of the 4-6 I can work with each year.
This is not for the weak leader, but if you are confident you want to be a better leader, I believe I can help.
Coaching is a one-on-one interactive relationship that helps people identify and accomplish their personal and professional goals faster than they could on their own.
If you are interesting in taking your leadership and team to the next level, fill out the form below.
I will contact you shortly and we will begin the process.